Superbook Sunday Signing: Pegasus Downtown

I will be at local independent bookstore, Pegasus Books Downtown on Shattuck Avenue in Berkeley, CA this Sunday, February 6th, at 4:00 p.m. What will I do there? I will sign your copy of Making Handmade Books, if you like. I will demonstrate some quick folded books, and I will show some of my own artist's books that were included as photos in the instructional book.

I hope to see you there!

You might like to visit the Codex Book Fair before you come. Books from all over the world are on display. Donna Seager Gallery and Vamp and Tramp will be there as well as many other vendors and book artists.

Comments

Augh! I just got your book and would love to have you sign it (I live in the area) but will be out of town this weekend. Please post other signings. Have a great time!
Alisa said…
Thanks to everyone who came and filled the seats on Sunday!

Several signed copies of the book are still available at Pegasus Downtown, and I was told they were also sending copies "uptown" to the Pegasus on Solano.