Book Art Writing Coach

I miss teaching. I do. I particularly miss working with each student individually, trying to figure out how they could make the work they wanted to make and say what they wanted to say. In their own style and voice. Rather than another series of one-day workshops where I have to acknowledge the class as a group, I'm trying something new: individual feedback tailored to one particular project.

Would you like detailed, yet gentle, suggestions, and constructive comments? If you have been shy about taking a writing class or don't live in the San Francisco Bay Area, if you are a book artist with an idea for a book and would like to try writing it yourself, perhaps this personalized feedback is for you.

55.00 per individual writing project. I respect your creative vision. More details at my Submittable account here.



Comments