Star 82 Review Issue 8.4 Now Available!

Star 82 Review, the magazine I founded and produce, is now in its 32nd issue, heading into its ninth year. I suppose if you read them all you would get a pretty good idea of the subjects, approaches, and moods I appreciate in others. 

In the latest issue I asked accepted contributors to respond to the theme, "double-edged gift," perhaps thinking of the season, the pandemic, and how we interact with one another. Featured artwork this time is primarily by Richard Herring, with his lively painting and humorous drawings, and shows Lia Roozendaal's photography, a beautiful approach to found objects, as well as the found and created poetry of J.I. Kleinberg, always a treat.

Read the magazine online here.

Or hold a copy in your hand and support the magazine here.

You'll find us coping with the times through acts of imagination, activism, and love.



Comments