Exhibition: California Society of Printmakers 108th Annual

Last Sunday I dropped off my piece, Check All Boxes, to be part of the California Society of Printmakers' 108th Annual Members' Exhibition. It was the first show in person since 2019. You can see the 2021 virtual show of the 107th here. The 2020-21 of the 106th here

It was a joyful afternoon as members stopped to chat, instead of dropping off their works and heading off to do errands. Socializing in a group? What's that? I talked to longtime colleague (and former student) Casey Gardner, and re-met Mary V. Marsh. I also met a new member, a textile artist, Kristina Nobleman, whose delicate work I looked up later. I believe I saw Luz Marina Ruiz as I drove away. (Links are to the artists' websites.)

Here are the hours. The first open day is Sunday, November 6. I will be sitting the show on Sunday, November 20, from 11 to 2:30, so I will be there the whole day then. Hope you will come by and say hi!

Piedmont Center for the Arts: 801 Magnolia Ave, Piedmont, CA

Opening Reception: Friday, November 11, 6:00 to 9:00pm

Gallery Open 11:00am to 2:30pm 
Saturdays, November 12, 19, 26
Sundays, November 6, 13, 20, 27

Closing Reception: Sunday, November 27,  2:00 to 4:00pm



Comments